Department of Communications is offering internships Programme for financial year 2019 / 2020 in Pretoria. The duration of this Internships is 12 months. Successful candidates will receive a montly stipend of R7008 during their placement.
Intrnship Application Closing Date 21 June 2019
Internship Location: Pretoria
Internship Provider: Department of Communication
Field of Studies
- INTERNAL AUDIT REF NO: IPIA/2019 (X2 POSTS)
- Bachelor degree in Internal/ External Audit or Financial Accounting with Internal/ External Audit as major subjects.
- Willing to travel and work long hours.
- Interpersonal Skills: Good interpersonal skills, professionalism and integrity, ability to work under pressure, and deadline-driven individual.
- The successful must be analytical, and have high attention to detail. S/He should have an understanding of broader audit (auditing standards), governance e.g. PFMA, Corporate Governance and business knowledge.
- Self-starter, Ambitious and willingness to learn.
How to apply
The DG of the Department of Communications, Private Bag X812, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver to Tshedimosetso House, 1035 Cnr Francis Baard & Festival Street, Hatfield , Pretoria. For Attention: Mr A Khameli.
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
ENQUIRIES: Mr. Daniel Nkitseng Tel No: (012) 473 0493
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za