Department of Energy and Chemical Industries Education & Training Authority (CHIETA) invites applicants to apply for a learnership programme and Work Integrated Training / In-service Training for the financial year 2018 / 2019 in Pretoria, Gauteng. The learnership programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months and learner will receive a monthly stipend of R2500 and R3000 for WIL / In-service Training.
Learnership Application deadline is 13 July 2018
Learnership Provider: Department of Energy / Chemical Industries Education & Training Authority (CHIETA)
Learnership Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Learnership Training Programme
REQUIREMENTS: A Matric (Grade 12) qualification as specified below:
|CENTRE||ENROLMENT OF LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME
|Gauteng||Public Administration||HRD 01|
|North West||Public Administration||HRD 02|
|Limpopo||Public Administration||HRD 03|
|Free State||Public Administration||HRD 04|
|Northern Cape||Public Administration||HRD 05|
Work Integrated Training / In-service Training
REQUIREMENTS: A Matric (Grade 12) qualification and studying towards the following fields as specified below:
|CENTRE||Enrollment of Work Integrated Training / In-service Training
|Gauteng||Chemical Engineering||HRD 06|
|Gauteng||Information Technology||HRD 07|
|Gauteng||Human Resources||HRD 08|
|Gauteng||Public Administration / Public Management||HRD 09|
Work Integrated Training (WIT)
- WIL / In-service training for 2018 / 2019 academic year
- Applicants must be South African citizens, studying at accredited Educational Institution in the above mentioned field of study, be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Department of Energy and should not have any experiential learning.
- Applicants must complete Z83 form, attach motivational letter from institution requesting experiential learning, comprehensive vitae, certified copies of matric certificate / latest matric results, identity document, and recent academic records.
- Applications will only be considered from South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates who have already participated in a Internship / WIL / Learnership programme in any Government department will NOT be considered.
- Applications should be made on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of Matriculation certificate and identity document.
- Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified.
- Candidates must indicate their preferred province on the top of Z83 form.
- Failure to submit the request documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a WIF / Learnership Programme for a period of 12 months.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za