Drakenstein Municipality0 invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Learnership Location: Western Cape
Drakenstein Municipality in partnership with Inzalo Enterprise Management Systems (PTY) Ltd invite eligible unemployed youth (18 – 35 years) who have an interest in becoming Programmers/ Software Developers to apply for the Information Technology Systems Development NQF 5 Learnership Programme.
Successful completion of the programme will promote business skills and marketability to software development companies.
Learnership Entry Requirements:
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Competency in skills gained at a Further Education and Training Institution.
- Computer Studies would be advantages, but not a requirement.
- Ability to use a personal computer competently
- Computer Skills.
- Planning and organization.
- Good Communication skill.
- Interpersonal relations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae.
- Certified copies of National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Certified copies of relevant Certificate/ Qualification
- Certified copy of ID.
NB. Certification of documentation should not be older than three (3) months.
Applications can be submitted via email to: IT-Learnership@drakenstein.gov.za
Hand delivered to: Drakenstein Municipality, Civic Centre, Bergriver Boulevard, Paarl, 7646 at the Human Resources – Training and Development Section.
Should there be no feedback received by/or before 29 October 2021, applicants may consider themselves as being unsuccessful. Failure to submit the required documents will result in automatic disqualification.
Closing date for emailed applications: Thursday, 30 September 2021 at 23h59
Closing date for hardcopies: Thursday, 30 September 2021 at 16:45
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom