The Department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform invites applicants to apply for x120 Agricultural Internships Programme for 2018/2019 in Eastern Cape. The duration of this internships is 24 months. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R87 000 per annum during their placement. Interested applicants should be agricultural graduates.
Internship Application deadline is 22 June 2018
Internship Provider: Department of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform
Internship Location : Eastern Cape, All Districts
Reference Number: DRDAR 46/06/2018
- National Diploma/Degree in Agriculture
- All young unemployed agricultural graduates with SAQA recognized National
- Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years
- Must reside in Eastern Cape
- Must be willing to work and stay in the commercial farms as successful candidates will be placed in commercial farms that are currently existing throughout the province.
- Preferences will be given to unemployed graduates with qualifications from EC Agricultural Training Institutes (ATIs)
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted on Form Z83, obtainable from any Government department and should be accompanied by the required certified copies of ID, educational qualifications, CV and reference number as stated.
Enquiries; Ms K Mngxekeza. Tell: 040 602 5062/5064/5067/5069/5122
Completed application can be forwarded to: The Deparment of Rural Development and Agrarian Reform. HR Manager. DRDAR. Private Bag X0040. Bisho or Hand delivered to Room 1117, 11the floor, Dukumbana Building, Independence Avenue Bisho.
Should you not receive any response within 3 months, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za