Golden Arrow Bus Services invites applicants to apply for Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date : 07 May 2021 @ 13:00
Learnership Location: Cape Town
PREMIER DRIVER TRAINING PROGRAM
Golden Arrow offering a training opportunity for individuals interested in gaining knowledge, skills and experience in the bus operating and transport industry. White the, Immediate outcome of the programme is to train highly skilled bus drivers. the in-depth nature of the programme will also prepare learners for other career opportunities in the transport industry.
This training programme will run for approximately 36 months.
- Matric, with minimum 60% average
- Applicants between the ages of 19 and 20
- Good knowledge of Cape Town and the surrounding areas
- Valid Code 8 South African Driving Licence (advantageous)
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CV ENTAILS THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Certified copy of your Matric Certificate
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your Licence
How to apply
Please email a complete cv with certified documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote PREMIER DRIVING PROGRAMME in the Subject Line or deliver your CV to Golden Arrow Training and Recruitment Centre, Corner of Govan Mbeki and Mahillion Road, Philippi.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom