Gert Sibande TVET College invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme for financial year 2020 in Standerton, Mpumalanga.
Internship Application Closing Date: 5 December 2019
Internship Location: Standerton, Mpumalanga
Internship Provider: Gert Sibande TVET College
Duration: 18 Months
Stipend: R3 500 p.m
Gert Sibande TVET College advertised internship programme is as follows:
- Assets and Fleet Management, Ref no. GSC93/2019
- NCV Level 4 Certificate/N6 Certificate or equivalent qualification and a valid driver’s licence.
- Graduates must be conversant with MS Office computer packages to participate in the Internship Programme.
- Only graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 years are legible to apply.
- Good management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Report writing skills.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to: The Principal/CEO, Gert Sibande TVET College, P.O. Box 3475, Standerton, 2430 or for attention Manager Acting HR: Mr JM Manana, Human Resources or may be placed in the application container located at the reception: Gert Sibande TVET College, 18a Dr Beyers Naude Street, Standerton.
Application Z83form is available on our website, www.gscollege.co.za or DPSA website
Enquiries: Mr BJ Dlongolo, Tel. (017) 712 9040 (during office hours)
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za