Glencore invites students to apply for Engineering Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 22 July 2021
ENGINEERING BURSARY OPPORTUNITIES
- Mechatronic Engineering (Ref: RTB001). Rustenburg Smelter
- Mechanical Engineering (Ref: 805001), Bosheek Smelter
- Grade 12 applicants Minimum of a B symbol in Maths, Science and English.
- First and second waif applicants 100% pass rate.
The bursary offers:
- Registration and tuition fees
- Accommodation and meals – Prescribed text-books
- Monthly allowances
- Paid vacation work
- Compulsory ‘work back’ period on one year for every sponsored year.
Selection is based on academic results and an Interview with Glencore Alloys. Applicants from the Inca’ communities of our respective operations In an area will take preference.
How to apply
Those who wish to apply must submit a comprehensive CV to: email@example.com
Please ensure to quote the RELEVANT REFERENCE NUMBER for the bursary you are applying for.
Glencore PTY (LTD) Is an equal opportunity Company and committed to Transformation. By applying for the position. you consent to Glencore collecting, storing, using. destroying and processing in any other manner personal information for purposes of attending to this advertisement. and/or all matters relating thereto. including the disclosure to third parties of such personal information for purposes of confirming such personal information. In the event you do not hear from the Company within a period of 21 days after the closing date of applications, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
The CVs of unsuccessful candidates will not be returned
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom