Last updated on November 26th, 2021 at 11:46 am
Government Printing Works (GPW) invites applicants to apply for 24 months Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 09 December 2021
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South AfricaThe Government Printing Works would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme. Successful graduates will be appointed for a period of twenty-four (24) months commencing on 01 April 2022 to 31 March 2024. Monthly Stipend: R6 000.00 per month Minimum Requirements:
- Applicants must be currently unemployed,
- Must had never participated in any Government or State Institution internship programme previously
- Must between the ages of 18-35.
- Financial Management
- or related
Security Services Interns Ref No: GRAD 2021/7
- National Diploma / Degree in: Administration or related.
- Successful graduates will be appointed for a period of twenty-four (24) months commencing on 01 April 2022 to 31 March 2024.
- Graduates will receive a monthly stipend of R6 000.00 per month.
How to applyApplications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (Download Here) and must be completed in full with page 2 duly signed, and clear indication of the reference number on the Z 83. The following Should accompany your application:
- A recent comprehensive CV specifying all qualifications with respective dates,
- Copies of qualifications and ID, must be attached.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom