Grinaker-LTA is welcoming applications from South African students for the Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 10 November 2023
Grinaker-LTA is offering a bursary program for the 2024 academic year for South African students pursuing undergraduate studies in the fields of Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying.
Fields of Study:
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
Expenses Covered: The bursary will cover the following expenses:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Exam fees
- Allowances for books, accommodation, and meals
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible for the Grinaker-LTA Bursary Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen.
- Have completed Matric (Matriculation).
- Be studying towards a qualification in one of the specified fields of study.
- Be in your 2nd or 3rd year of study.
- Be enrolled in a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa.
How to apply
To apply for the Grinaker-LTA Bursary Program, follow these steps:
- Prepare the following supporting documents:
- Certified copy of your ID document.
- Certified copy of your most recent tertiary results.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) that includes your cellphone number and email address.
- There is no specific application form to complete. You need to submit the required documents mentioned above.
- Send your application via email to email@example.com.
- In the subject line of the email, insert the following: “Bursary 2024 (Your Full Name).”
Ensure that you submit all the necessary documents and follow the instructions provided to avoid any disqualification of your application.
For more information or to view other bursaries and scholarships offered by Grinaker-LTA, you can visit their website or contact the provided email address for inquiries.