HKA invites students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date: 31 January 2021
HKA Global Pty Ltd will be awarding bursaries to students pursuing their studies within the Law faculty, particularly towards one of the following degree qualifications:
- BCom Law
- BA Law
This is a full cost bursary, which will cover all study related expenses.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying full-time towards one of the aforementioned Law degree qualifications
- Studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- In the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 70% for current year of study
- Excellent academic performance
- High level of academic achievement and commercial awareness
- Passionate about the law
- Proven financial need
- Preference will be given to students from the Nkangala District, within the Mpumalanga Province
- Preference may be given to students from historically disadvantaged backgrounds
How to apply
Please ensure that you have clear copies of the following supporting documentation:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest academic record/ university transcripts, if currently studying (on tertiary letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
Applications must be submitted electronically to HKA, via the following email address: BursariesZA@hka.com (Insert the words “Bursary Application: Your Name” in the email subject line).
Closing date: 31 January 2021.
NB. Only emailed applications will be accepted – please do NOT fax or post your applications.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom