Idwala Industrial Holdings Limited is offering Bursaries Programme for 2018 in Port Shepstone, Kwazulu-Natal. Idwala Industrial Holdings Limited , a South African company with a long history in mining and processing carbonates, lime, magnetite and other industrial minerals is committed to provide skills development opportunities, not only for its employees, but also for community members.
Bursary Application closing date is 16 March 2018
Bursary Provider: Idwala Industrial Holdings Limited
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies
- National Degree/Diploma in any Field of Studies.
- Selection of successful candidates will be strictly on academic merit
- Applicants are expected to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution.
- The bursary is for study programmes of no less than one year( Degree/Diploma) in any field
- The bursary is renewable annually, based on academic performance/results.
- The student must be youth between the age of 18-35 years.
- The student must be unemployed.
Applications should contain the following documentation
- CV 2 pages maximun
- Certified copies of grade 12 results (if still in high school)
- Academic record (students who already in university)
- Proof of registration
- Fee structure quotation,account statement or invoice from the institution
- Proof of income/Affidavit for unemployed
- ID copies of legal parents or guardians
How to apply
Completed applications must be forwarded to the:
Human Resource Department or via email [email protected] or fax 086 622 8935
or Hand delivered to the reception area: Idwala Carbonates, Lot 21, Oribi Flats, Port Shepstone, 4240
Should you not hear from the company within two weeks after the closing date. please regard your application as unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom