Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC) invites applicants to apply for Internships Programme for financial year 2019 in Eastern Cape. Applicants must be 35 years of age or below and must not have been an intern or worked before to qualify for this programme. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R7101.11 during their placement.
Internship Application Closing Date: 14 January 2019
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
Internship Provider: Electoral Commission of South Africa (IEC)
Field of Studies
- Degree/ Diploma in HRM/ LR/ Training & Development/ OD
- Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/ Procurement/ Warehousing/ Transport Management
- Applicants must be in possession of Matric / N3 certificate and a Completed tertiary qualification (Degree/ Diploma) in HRM/ LR/ Training & Development/ OD (a post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage) with no experience.
- Applicants must be in possession of Matric / N3 certificate and a tertiary qualification (Degree/ Diploma) in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/ Procurement/ Warehousing/ Transport Management (a post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage) with no work experience.
- The candidate must possess good communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. He/ she must be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel and possess the following attributes: ability to work under pressure; be prepared to work long hours; pro-active; decisive; confident and be service driven.
How to apply
Applications must be accompanied by a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae as well as certified copies of all qualification documents and identity documents. Failure to attach the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Persons must not have been an intern or worked before. Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates and interviews will be conducted on a date and time specified by the Interview panel.
Suitably qualified candidates must forward applications to the Assistant Manager:
HR & Training
14 Guanteume Crescent Quigney
Fax: (043) 709 4299
email: [email protected]
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za