Imerys Refractory Minerals South Africa invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 23 July 2021
The Imerys Refractory Minerals SA Head Office in Centurion is highly focused on learning and skills development, as part of their company’s overall objective. The company will be awarding bursaries for studies within these fields:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Safety Management
- as well other fields within the Mining Industry
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be registered to study within one of the aforementioned fields (related to the mining industry)
- You must be registered to study at a recognised tertiary institution within South Africa
- You must NOT currently be in receipt of any sponsorship or funding
- You must be interested in pursuing a career in the Mining Industry
How to apply
Students who satisfy all of the above eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest academic record: Matric certificate or University transcripts
- Proof of registration at a tertiary institution (university or college) for the 2021 academic year (on institutes letterhead)
- Fee statement from your tertiary institution, for the 2021 academic year (on institutes letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter to support your application
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Imerys Refractory Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
NOTES ABOUT THE IMERYS REFRACTORY BURSARY
- Submission of this application does NOT guarantee that the applicant will be funded.
- The outcome of this sponsorship programme will be dependant on the company’s compliance, objectives, as well as the availability of monetary funds and the number of applicants who meet the criteria.
- The company’s Skills Development Committee will finalise the selection process.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom