Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) invites candidates to apply for Graduate Development / Internship Programmme for 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 July 2020
Internship Location: Centurion, Gauteng
The ICASA Graduate Development Programme is a twenty-four (24) months intensive development programme commencing in September 2020. This programme provides an opportunity for newly qualified graduates as well as unemployed graduates to gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling them to build the foundation for a successful career in the Information and Communications Technology Industry
A supporting structure of coaches will guide our Graduates through their training by providing help for challenges at work. The Graduates’ performance will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and assistance will be provided throughout the programme as well as career guidance for future endeavors.
The Graduate intake at ICASA is impacted by a number of variables which include both the South African skills market and the organisation’s skills needs.
- Must be a South African citizen
Skills & Competencies
- Results driven;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work and make decisions under pressure;
- Client focus;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal / presentation skills); and
- Resilience and influential.
- A supporting structure of coaches will guide our Graduates through their training by providing help for challenges at work.
- The Graduates’ performance will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and assistance will be provided throughout the programme as well as career guidance for future endeavors.
1. Graduate Human Resource Requirements: Completed a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Commerce degree in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology or Organisational Development from a recognised institution of higher learning.
2. Graduate Policy Research and Analysis Requirements: ompleted a BCom Economics / Statistics / Finance from a recognised institutions of higher learning.
3. Graduate Licensing Requirements: Completed a BSc / BTech Electrical / Electronic Engineering and Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) from a recognised institution of higher learning.
4. Graduate Engineering and TechnologyRequirements: Completed a BSc (Eng) Electrical Light current/Electronic or BTech Electrical Light Current / Electronic Engineering from a recognised institutions of higher learning.
5. Graduate Information Technology Requirements: Completed a National Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or related fields from a recognised institutions of higher learning.
6. Graduate Administration – Limpopo Requirements: Completed a degree in Administration or National Diploma in Management Assistant from a recognised institution of higher learning.
7. Graduate Administration – Northern CapeRequirements: Must have completed National Diploma or a Degree in either Communications or Management Sciences qualification from a recognized South African Institution of Higher Learning; Proficient with MS Office and Must have a valid driver’s license.
8. Graduate Compliance and Consumer AffairsRequirements: Completed a Degree in Communication/Multimedia, Journalism or Law from a recognised institutions of higher learning.
9. Graduate Monitoring and Evaluation Requirements: Completed a Degree or Honours Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation / Economics / Public Policy / Financial Management or Public Administration from a recognised institution of higher learning.
How to apply
Make ICASA your next career choice. We are committed to attracting and developing individuals who have a passion for growing the communications sector, are self-motivated, innovative and results-driven. ICASA is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za