Investec invites applicants to apply for Technology Graduate / Internship Programme 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date: 11 August 2020
Internship Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
The Investec Technology Graduate Programme offers candidates studying toward an IT related degree/post-graduate degree the opportunity to be placed on a permanent contract within one of our Technology divisions within Investec. We offer placement in any one of the following fields:
- Business Analysis
- Systems Development
- Business Intelligence / Data Science
- Cyber Security
Get hands-on experience and career mentoring in a dynamic environment that provides specialist and structured learning and support, to enable you to thrive within the Investec environment.
Description of your Skill and Experience
If you are in your final year of an IT-related degree or post-graduate degree, then our Technology Graduate Programme may be the perfect fit for you.
We consider the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science,
- Business Computing or Computer Engineering,
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems/ Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Data Science
- All equivalent IT and Engineering degrees
How to apply
A Technology graduate should be dynamic, energetic and filled with tenacity, integrity and out of the ordinary thinking. We value individuals who in turn value our culture; that is, a can-do attitude while challenging convention. Diversity, competency and flexible leadership are respected in pursuit of the growth of our business.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za