Last updated on June 20th, 2020 at 06:24 am
Kimberly-Clark invites applicants for Industrial Engineering In-service Trainee / Learnership Programme 2020.
Learnership Application closing date: not specified
Learnership Provider: Kimberly-Clark
Learnership Location: Cape Town
One (1) year In-Service Trainee Position (Fixed Term Contract) – Operations Department – Continuous Improvement
Vacancy exist for fixed term In-Service-Trainee in the field of study listed below. The successful incumbent will be based at Kimberly Clark Epping Mill for the period of 12 Months.
• 1 x National Diploma: Industrial Engineering
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3rd year Industrial Engineering student and ready to do P1 & P2 (practical requirements)
- Academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% -65% average or over during the duration of their studies
- Hard working, results-oriented, committed team player
- Outspoken, outgoing and willing to learn
- Good communication and planning / attention to detail
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za