Lephalale Local Municipality invites suitable candidates to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing date is 28 January 2022.
Bursaries are available for undergraduate studies within these fields:
- Financial studies
- Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Town and Regional Planning
- Other scarce skills
The bursary will also provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, accommodation and meals. Needy students will also receive cover for their prescribed books.
www.zabursaries.co.za is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Lephalale Local Municipality Bursary.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to partake in compulsory Psychometric assessments and attend interviews, before final selection is made. Candidates will also undergo a mean test, whereby students home will be visited to determine financial need.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for this bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must reside within the Lephalale Local Municipality, Limpopo province
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time, towards a qualifications in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have a consistently strong academic record
- Your parents or guardians must be unemployed or classified as indigent
- Preference will be given to students who have passed Mathematics, Commerce, Physical Science and Technology as main subjects
How to apply
Application forms can also be collected from the Civic Centre office or libraries.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent statement of results (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of tertiary acceptance and admission, if available (or to be submitted as soon as received)
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips or income statement if employed, affidavit if unemployed
- Proof of residence
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Curriculum Vitae, if currently studying
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
The Municipal Manager
Private Bag X 136
– Hand delivery:
Corner Joe Slovo & Douwater Avenue
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom