Macsteel invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme for 2021.
Apprenticeship Application deadline is 01 March 2021.
Apprenticeship Location: South Africa
Macsteel Service Centres SA is currently recruiting learners to embark on am above mentioned apprenticeships.
Tho Macsteel Apprentice Programme minimum requirement are as follows:
- Four technical subjects from a FET college at N3, or
- Technical grade 12, or
- Academic grade 12 with Maths & Science, with N2 trade theory subjects
The minimum required marks for Mathematics & Science is in both cases 50% or above, This is governed by the MERSETA. Maths Literacy is not acceptable for the programme:
- All applicants that meet the minimum requirements will undergo assessments to determine aptitude, perception and ability.
- All applicants who meet the minimum assessment pass rate of 50% will be invited to an interview conducted by an interview panel
- Learners who have been contracted will be allocated to a training centre for the Institutional Training for a period of 24 weeks (6 months)
- Applications for external learners should include Tax number, Proof or banking details. clear colour ID copy. highest qualifications and complete CV
- Internal applications to be singed off by management.
The selection of learners will be done through screening and Interview processes and the selection outcome will be deemed as final.
How to apply
Applications (including complete CV) to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 March 2021
(NB: Please make sure the subject of the email has the programme you are applying for)
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom