Maredi Telecoms invites unemployed graduates to apply 12 months Health and Safety Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 12 April 2021
Internship Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
A 12 months Internship opportunity has become available for Health and Safety Intern to support the Health and Safety Coordinator across the business. The position is responsible for monitoring the ways of working of technical staff on-site to ensure that they operate In a safe manner and within client specifications and expectations. Implements Maredi’s policies and procedures regarding occupational health and safety. The intern will receive a monthly Stipend for the duration of the internship and should be based in Limpopo, Polokwane.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or N6 in Safety Management, Occupational Health and Safety Certificate or relevant
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in Health and Safety department Is an Advantage
- Good communication skills, reading and writing skills (English)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Clean Credit history and Criminal record
- Valid Drivers License(Code B or C1)
How to apply
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply by sending their updated CVs and Cover letter to OfentseL@mareditel.co.za
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom