Mediclinic and ER24 invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 July 2022
Mediclinic and ER24 is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year. The bursary will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- Emergency Medical Care
Mediclinic and ER24 have recognised the global skill shortage and need for qualified healthcare professionals, thus they will be granting a limited number of bursaries to deserving students who need financial assistance.
The bursary will cover course fees only. The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year at a time and candidates must reapply for funding each year, which will be granted based on academic progress.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback on your application, please accept that your application was not successful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric or you must be currently in Matric
- You must have received a Bachelor’s Pass in Matric
- You must be studying or have been accepted to study towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying or have been accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be in financial need
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates
How to apply
Download and complete the Mediclinic Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric final results, if entering your 1st year of study (certified copy)
- Current academic record/ results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents, guardians or own proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
- Breakdown of programme cost
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom