Mercedes-Benz South Africa invites applicants to apply for Graduate Development Programme (GDP) / Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 10 January 2022
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2022Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool. What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer? – relevant practical experience in your field of study – exposure to a world class company and well established brand – an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization – coaching and mentoring support
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South AfricaRecently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams: – Logistics – Data Science – Social Sciences/Political Science/Communications – Marketing – Business Administration – N3 Auto Eletcrical, Petrol or Diesel – Business Information Systems/Sciences – Information Technology/IT Management – Economics/Business Management What are the criteria? – Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams). – Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage.
How to applyClick here to apply online for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom