Mossel Bay Municipality invites candidates to apply for Finance Internship for 2018 / 2019 in Western Cape. The duration of this internship is 24 months. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R100 000.00 (inclusive package per annum). The Municipality is participating in the internship Programme which National Government has embarked upon to address the financial skills shortage in Local Government by providing recently qualified Economic, Public Finance and Accounting graduates with the opportunity to acquire skills.
Internship Application Closing Date: 18 May 2018 @ 13:00
Internship Location: Western Cape
Internship Provider: Mossel Bay Municipality
- National Diploma / Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or any equivalent qualifications
- Short listed and invited candidates will be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and practical test.
- Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant
How To Apply
- These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant. Click here to download application form or available from the contact persons mentioned hereunder.
- Original Certified copies of proof of qualifications should accompany the CV.
- Electronic applications will be accepted.
- For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
- Further details are obtainable from Ms C Wagenaar and Ms L de Vos at telephone number (044) 606-5000.
- The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to:
The Senior Manager (Human Resources)
P O Box 25
If applicants are not contacted within 40 days of the closing date, it can be accepted that they were not successful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za