Last updated on August 3rd, 2016 at 10:17 pm
Click here to Download the Form. ALSO READ: Mpumalanga College of Nursing Application for 2016 Now Open
- A matriculation certificate qualifying for admission at a tertiary institution,
- Compulsory subjects: English level 4 (HG D/SG C) & Life Sciences /Biology; at least a level 4
- (HG D/SG C) and above.
- Mathematics level 3 or (HG D /SG C)
- Any other science subject ( Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; also passed with level 3
- (HG E/SG C) or above
- Total APS score of all subjects should be 25 or above
- NB: Certificates not registrable with the South African Nursing Council (e.g ABET) ) will not be considered
- Applicants with a disability will be considered only in terms of the inherent requirements of the
- nursing duties.
- Application Form (MCON 001), which can be downloaded from www.mpuhealth.gov.za OR obtainable from Mpumalanga College of Nursing, all Mpumalanga provincial health facilities or offices
- Copy of Matriculation Certificate/ statement of results or midyear grade 12 results for those who are still in grade 12 certified within three months of closing date.
- Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing date.
- Proof of Residence from your local municipal authority or Tribal Authority
- Students admitted will not be put on posts but will be paid a fixed monthly stipend for the 4 year duration of their study and will sign a contract binding them to work back the number of years funded.OR
- Applications are to be forwarded to the Director HRD, Mpumalanga Department of Health, Private Bag X11285, Nelspruit 1200, or delivered at the Mpumalanga Provincial Government office, Building no 3, Riverside Park, Nelspruit.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za