MSC Business College invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 01 July 2021
MSC Business College is inviting students to apply for their Bursary Programme, which covers studies towards a National Diploma in Marketing Management.
The bursary programme is awarded on academic achievement, financial need, and personal motivation and will provide cover for all contact sessions, facilitation, assessments, electronic study material, and certification.
Upon completion of the programme, the candidate will acquire 243 credits, an NQF 5 endorsed by Services SETA, as well as an MSC certificate of completion. The programme will run for 24 months, where the candidate will engage in full-time studies. (Find out more about the National Diploma in Marketing Management here).
Modules covered during the programme include:
- Computer Proficiency
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Introduction to Marketing
- The Marketing Plan
- Marketing Research
- Social Media Management
- Brand Management
- Relationship Marketing
- Tactical Marketing
- The Marketing Manager
After completing the qualification, students can pursue these possible career paths: Product/ Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Communication Practitioner, Social Media Manager or Marketing Researcher.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric (NSC) or equivalent NQF4 Marketing related qualification
- You must intend on studying towards a National Diploma in Marketing Management at MSC Business College, at any campus
- You must completed your studies within 24 months
- You must have access to a mobile device (e.g. laptop, tablet, mobile phone)
- You must have access to data to complete off-campus work
- You must be in financial need
- You must have excellent academic results
How to apply
Students who wish to apply, must email: email@example.com to request a copy of the bursary application form.
Candidates will be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with the completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of residence
- Parents or guardians ID Documents, if you are under 18 years old (certified copies)
- Parents or guardians proof of residence, if you reside with them and are under 18 years old
- Motivational essay explaining why you should be awarded the bursary (1 page and maximum 500 words)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “MSC Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
- The bursary is only for the National Diploma in Marketing Management qualification (SAQA ID: 20900/NQF 5/Credits 243/Endorsed by Services Seta)
- The candidate can NOT transfer the bursary programme for cash
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
- The outcome of the selection process will be announced on 29 July 2021 at the IMC Conference
- If you have not heard a response by 5 June 2021, please regard your application as unsuccessful
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom