Last updated on January 9th, 2021 at 08:03 am
Msukaligwa Municipality invites unemployed youth to apply for Traffic Officer Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 15 January 2021
Learnership Location: Mpumalanga
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and competent persons to participate in 12 months Internship Programme on Diploma in Traffic Safety and Municipal Police Management.
- Grade 12 Diploma in Traffic Safety and Municipal Police Management NQF 6
- Drivers License (Code 10)
- Currently unemployed.
- Currently not participating in any Learnership or Internship Programme
- Under the age of 35 years
- No criminal record.
- Applicants must reside within Msukaligwa Local Municipality and Proof of residence is required.
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA identify document will be considered.
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to physical fitness test prior to the interviews.
How to apply
APPLICATION FORMS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE MSUKALIGWA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY WEBSITE (www.msukaligiwa.qov.za) OR AT CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT, 4TH FLOOR, CIVIC CENTRE, ERMELO.
APPLICATION MUST BE POSTED TO MSUKALIGWA LOCAL MUNICIPALITY, P.O. BOX 48, ERMELO, 2350, FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE HR MANAGER MS. L.P. MNISI
Applicants must attach:
- Certified Copies of Grade 12 Certificate
- The Diploma in Traffic and Municipal Police Management NQF6
- ID Copies
- CV’S WITHOUT CERTIFIED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
FOR ENQUIRIES CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES AT 017 801 3584 DURING OFFICE HOURS
“IF YOU DON’T HEAR FROM THE MUNICIPALITY AFTER A MONTH, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL”
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom