Musina Local Municipality invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2020 / 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 24 November 2020 @ 16h00
Learnership Location: Musina, Limpopo
Musina Municipality funded by the Local Government Sector Education and Training Authority (LGSETA) is offering learnership programmes aimed at preparing unemployed youth by providing them with an opportunity to acquire work experience up towards attainment of an NQF linked and SAQA approved qualification/ programme in specified field.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- South African citizens who are permanent residence.
- Applicants should not have previously work experience or have participated in any learnership/ Work integrated Learning/ internship programme.
- Applicant should not be older than 35 years.
- Applicants should not have previously benefited from LGSETA programmes for the same programme.
- Applicant committed to adhering to learnership agreement and fulfilment of all terms & conditions of the programme for the duration of the learnership including completion and submission of POE”S.
DURATION: The work integrated learning will be for a period of 18 and 12 months depending on the applicant’s area of specialisation.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must specify the a qualification they are applying for accompanied by an updated curriculum vitae and recently certified copies of original qualifications, academic transcripts, SA ID document and proof of residential address confirmed either by a Headman, Municipality or Councillor
- Appointment on the programme is subject to security clearance, verification of qualifications and signing of programme contract.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- Should you not hear from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
Applications can be hand delivered to Registry Office marked for the attention of: The M Municipality, 21 Irwin Street, Musina, 0900.
You can also apply online at: https://www.musina.gov.za/jobs/learnership-programme-for-unemployed-learners/
For more information contact Rika Le Roux @ 015 534 6107 or Sewela Ndou: 015 534 6148
Notice Number: 3/2020/2021
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom