Last updated on June 7th, 2016 at 07:52 pm
NECSA Apprenticeship 2016
The South African Nuclear Energy Corporation (Necsa) Learning Academy is a nationally recognised and accredited skills development centre focused on professional and technical skills development.
The incumbents will be required to successfully complete a structured Chieta apprenticeship programme in order to qualify as an artisan in the Welding trade. There are 10 positions available. The starting date for the programme is 5 January 2016.
- Full N2 Engineering certificate with relevant trade theory.
In addition to above minimum criteria the incumbent must also meet requirements:
- Technical knowledge.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Assist in building a high performance culture.
- Appointments to these positions are dependent on successful completion of screening protocols, such as being declared medically fit, security clearance, qualification verifications, and technical assessments.
- CV’s must be accompanied with an original certified proof of the minimum copy of an identify document. No deviation to the minimum criteria will be accommodated.
- The successful applicant will be appointed on a section 18.2 on a three years contract.
- Successful candidates will receive formal training at our accredited Training Centre at NSD (as well as on-the-job training at Necsa )
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
- Only South African citizens will be considered for these opportunities.
How to apply
Email your application to [email protected] or fax it to (012) 305 3546
Closing Date: 04 December 2015.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za