Necsa Learning Academy invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 08 October 2021
Learnership Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Necsa Learning Academy of Necsa is offering a training programme in Radiation Protection (RP). The programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The training programme will be on Radiation Protection (NQF Level 4).
- There will be both theoretical and practical training.
- Learners will be awarded the opportunity to work In the Necsa facilities to receive the necessary on-job exposure to equip them for employment.
- Applicants with Grade.
- Mathematics, Physical Science and age between 18 .35 years should apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for aptitude tests as part of the selection process.
How to apply
Applicants must submit their CVs and certified copies of qualifications at E-mail: InforNLA@necsa.co.za
For inquiries: Ms Jacqueline Tlhoaele Tel No: 012 305 3901/3328/3304
NO HAND DELIVERY.
Only South African citizens will be considered for these opportunities.
The closing date for applications is 08 October 2021. Admission Into the programme does not guarantee employment.
General: If you have not heard from us within 14 days after the closing date, please consider your application was unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom