North West Department of Community Safety and Transport Management (DCSTM) invites applications for Diesel Mechanic Learnership Programme 2020. The Learnership Programme is for the period of 18 months and the successful learner will receive a monthly stipend of R5000.
Learnership Application deadline is 31 January 2020 at 3pm
Learnership Provider: North West Department of Community Safety and Transport Management (DCSTM)
Learnership Location: Mahikeng, North West
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate, majoring in Mathematics and Physical Science.
- South African Identity Document
- Age must be between 18-35 years
- Valid Driver’s License Code B will be an added advantage
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to apply
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
- Applications must be accompanied by a fully completed signed and dated Z83, a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
- Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
- Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
- It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
- The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
- NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.
Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/8247/8264/8263
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za