Port Elizabeth TVET College invites prospective students to register to study for 2020 academic year at the Russell Road Campus, Dower Campus and Iqhayiya Campus.
Institution: Port Elizabeth TVET College
Registration dates are as follows:
Returning Students: 14 to 15 January 2020.
New students who applied in 2019: 16 to 17 January 2020.
- Certified copies of ID document
- Certified copies of school results
- Applicants under 18 to be accompanied by parents or guadian
- Proof of residential address
Register for one of the following courses offered by the College:
School of Business
- Office Administration
- Finance Economis and Accounting
- Information Technology and Computer Science
School of Engineering
- National Certificate: Civil Engineering and Building Constructio
- National Certificate: Mechatronics
- Engineering and Related Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- National Certificate: Electrical Infrastructure Construction
School of Hospitality and Tourism
How to register?
Visit Ingwe TVET College campus of your choice on the below address...
Russell Road Campus,
139 Russell Road, Richmond Hill, Port Elizabeth
Tel: 041 585 7771 | Fax: 041 585 5436
Rensburg Street, Westend, Bethelsdorp
Tel: 041 481 2171 | Fax: 041 481 7111
Iqhayiya Campus (Struandale Campus
Struanway, New Brighton, Port Elizabeth, 5575
Tel: 041 401 3800 | Fax: 041 401 3817
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za