ProBono.Org invites applicants to apply for Communications Graduate / Internship Programme 2022.
Internship Application Closing Date: 02 December 2021
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
ProBono.Org is a dynamic NGO that works with the private legal profession to provide pro bono legal services to the poor and contributes to ensuring access to justice for impoverished people living in South Africa.
ProBono.Org has a vacancy for a communications intern in its Johannesburg office.
The internship is a one-year fixed term employment opportunity for a young, passionate communications, journalism and media studies graduate who is interested in assisting the organisation to advance its external and internal communications reach and capacity, working under
the supervision of the Operations, Grants and Communications Manager.
Requirements for the position:
1. A degree in journalism, media studies and/or a communications qualification
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Good IT proficiency, with a focus on web content and social media communications
4. Proficiency in Adobe creative suite programs an advantage
5. Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines
6. A commitment to the vision and mission of ProBono.Org and an interest in social justice.
ProBono.Org is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
Please send a letter of motivation and your CV with three contactable references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 2 December 2021
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom