Queenspark is offering internships opportunities for financial year 2019/2020 in Cape Town. The duration of this internships is 12 months. Successful applicants will embark on a challenging yet rewarding personal and career development journey aimed at enhancing employability and skills.
Internship Application Closing Date: 06 September 2019
Internship Location: Cape Town
You must have completed a Degree/ Diploma at a recognized tertiary institution, specializing in one of the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
- Fashion & Clothing
- Information Technology
- Retail Management
- Logistics Management
- Currently unemployed
- Excellent academic results
- Computer Literate (Ms Office)
- Must be a South African citizen
- As part of a diverse team, Graduates will be required to collaborate and work alongside Queenspark professionals, mentors and peers; while applying
their skills and knowledge to achieve performance within their assigned
areas of responsibility.
- Responsibilities and tasks will be assigned within each department
to match the graduate qualification and developmental road-map, whilst
affording trainees the opportunity to add value through delivering results.
- Queenspark Attributes are the qualities we look for in our people and continuously develop throughout their careers. Attributes are underpinned by our values, ethos and ability to Lead in areas of – Interpersonal Effectiveness, Reasoning, Business Acumen and Performance.
Not to worry!
- We are not expecting you to have them all, but note that we strive to
build teams that collectively have them all.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za