RCL FOODS Food division will be embarking on an apprenticeship programme and we Invite suitable candidates to embrace this opportunity by applying We are looking for young dynamic, self-motivated individuals who will be able to work independently.
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 30 October 2019
Apprenticeship Location: Pongola Mill, KZN
Apprenticeship Provider: RCL Foods
- In order to be considered for selection, candidates need to be in possession of a Grade 12 with at least a N2 qualification or NCV level
- Required subjects
- Engineering science
- Platers theory / Mechanical technology / Mechanotechnology
- Platers and structural steel drawing / Engineering drawing Engineering graphics and design
- Required subjects;
- Engineering Science
- Industrial Electronics
- Electrical Trade Theory / Electrical Technology / Electro Technology
Apprenticeship Programme outline:
- Institutionalized training at the Industrial Training Centre (ITC) at Mount Edgecombe (approximately 20 weeks)
- Employment/exposure/training in different sections of the factory during operations and oil. crop (approximately 29 weeks).
The completion of each year’s training will be rounded off by a Mini Trade Test (phase test) which will determine the continued participation in the training program. A final Trade Test will lead to a National recognised qualification Contracts are fixed term in nature and will be subject to a renewal process based at the sole discretion of the Company and will depend entirely on satisfactory progress and performance Medical aid and retirement benefits are included
N.B Children of RCL FOODS employees will be given first preference. RCL FOODS promotes the principles of employment equity. Please clearly specify trade of interest.
How to Apply
Applications, accompanied by full personal and educational details as well as recent trial exam results where applicable) should be submitted to: RCL Foods – Sugar, Recruitment and Selection fax: 0865176710 or e-mail: [email protected]
To ensure that your application is considered, clearly state position you apply for as follows: Technical Apprenticeships – Pongola and then clearly specify trade of interest.
Should you not hear from us within 21 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za