Road Accident Fund (RAF) invites suitable candidates apply for Correspondence Management Internship Programme 2020. The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Internship Application deadline is 28 January 2020 at 11:55 PM
Internship Provider: Road Accident Fund (RAF)
Internship Location: Johannesburg Regional Office, Gauteng
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain workbased experience.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s Degree/ Advanced Diploma/ Diploma / in Records Management / Administration / Business Management.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
How to apply
Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: [email protected]
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
NB! ONLY THE FIRST 300 CV’S WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za