Last updated on February 23rd, 2020 at 11:17 am
Robben-Island Museum invites unemployed graduates to apply Ticket Sales Internship Programme 2020. The internship are for the period of 12 months.
Internship Application deadline is 03 March 2020
Internship Provider: Robben-Island Museum
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
The above mentioned position is available in the Operations department at Robben Island Museum.The ticket sales intern will assist with the sales of tickets and day to day administration in the unit.
- National Diploma in Tourism, Marketing Operations Management or Public Management
- Computer Literacy;
- Fluency in 2 official languages;
- Good investigation skills;
- Personal organisation around work targets;
- Works well under-pressure in a high volume environment with intraday deadlines;
- Organisational, verbal and written communication skills;
- Customer-service orientation;
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
How to apply
Forward a detailed CV, accompanied by Certified Copies your ID and Qualification Certificates as well as contactable referees, to [email protected] by no later than 03 March2020. Please note your attachment should not exceed 10 MB: If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
RIM is an EE, AA, and employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment if suitable candidate(s) are not found.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za