SAB invites unemployed graduates to apply for Brewing In-Service Training Programme 2023 / 2024.
Location: Chamdor Brewery, Krugersdrop, Gauteng
Closing Date: Not specified
Job Purpose: Provide laboratory support to the value chain by conducting analyses on beer and packaging to ensure conformity to SAB quality standards.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform specialized quality analyses not handled by shift-based teams.
- Record analysis results on appropriate systems and communicate outcomes.
- Analyze results to identify issues and improvement opportunities, communicating these to relevant stakeholders.
- Assist shift-based teams in executing quality analysis when required.
- Calibrate specialist equipment and support shift-based teams with calibration needs.
- Conduct quality audits, document results, and communicate findings.
- Review quality analysis procedures, identifying problems/training needs, and communicating these to team leaders.
- Audit calibration procedures of shift-based teams, initiate corrective actions where necessary.
- Aid production teams in problem-solving, providing specialized assistance and techniques.
- Support training needs analysis, contribute to the CAP process and training material development.
- Conduct specialized analyses for continuous improvement evaluations.
- Engage in regional and divisional process optimization initiatives.
- Grade 12 with ongoing studies toward an N Diploma in Food Technology/Microbiology (3rd Year Student).
- Willingness to complete In-Service/Experiential Training in Industry.
- Ability to manage test consumables’ stock and effectively archive data.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work effectively.
How to apply
This role involves crucial quality analysis responsibilities in a brewing context. The incumbent is expected to perform specialized analyses, contribute to process optimization, and support the continuous improvement initiatives while maintaining high-quality standards in line with SAB regulations.