Saldanha Bay Municipality invites applicants to apply 24 months Financial Management Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Internship Application closing date: 29 July 2021 @12h00)
Internship Location: Vredenburg, Western Cape
Internship: Municipal Financial Management (“MFMIP”)
Applicants must be in possession of a three-year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with
Financial Accounting as a major • Computer Literacy in MS Office • Good interpersonal skills • Ability
to work under pressure • Good communications skills in two of the three official languages of the
Western Cape • Candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
Internship Overview: The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience
programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the
municipal budget and treasury office. The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on
the skills and competencies acquired through tertiary training.
Salary: R100 000 p.a (all-inclusive)
How to apply
All applications should be accompanied by a completed application form (obtainable from our Human
Resource office or website: www.sbm.gov.za) clearly reflecting the name of the position applying for; a
comprehensive CV; a certified copy of your ID, driver’s license and educational qualifications.
• Applications should be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or
via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or online.
Notes to Applicant
Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with us.
No original documents attached to the application will be safe kept/returned.
• Applications without afore – mentioned will not be considered.
•Applications/Supporting documents larger that 2MB sent via email are not accommodated.
• For the implementation of the Employment Act, candidates are encouraged to indicate their race,
gender and disability.
• No late applications will be considered.
• Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates, If you have not received a response
within 3 (three) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
• All appointments are subject to a medical assessment, criminal record and reference checks from
previous and current employer(s).
• The Council beholds the right to make an appointment.
Enquiries: A Gwanya: Tel: (022) 701 6843
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom