Saldanha Bay Municipality invites applicants to apply for Disaster Management and Engineering Survey internships programme for the academic year 2018 in Western Cape. This is a 12 months long internship programme. Successful candidates will receive a stipends of R60 000 p.a for Enginnering Survey intern and R66 000 for Disaster management intern. (All-inclusive).
Internship Application deadline is 11 May 2018 @ 12:00
Internship Provider: Saldanha Bay Municipality
Internship Location: Western Cape
Field of Study
- Certificate in Disaster Management / Fire Fighting
- National Diploma in Surveying
- Applicants must reside within the Saldanha Bay municipal area
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Code B license
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communications skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
How to Apply :
Application forms are available at Human Resources Office or you can click here to download application form. Applications, accompanied by the Saldanha Bay Municipality Application Form, including certified copies of certificates, to be forwarded to: The Human Resources Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email:[email protected].(Applications/Supporting documents, larger than 2MB. sent via e- mail are not accommodated).
Enquiries: Ms RHendricks Tel: (022)70171911 Mr J DuPlessis Tel: (022)7017066.
Should no feedback be received within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. No late applications received will be accepted or considered. Please note that all appointments are subject to medical assessment, police clearances and references.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za