Sanlam invites unemployed graduates to apply for Actuarial Science Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 31 July 2021
Internship Location: Bellville, Western Cape
We offer opportunities to actuarial graduates who are looking to start their careers and qualify as actuaries. The Sanlam Actuarial Training Programme starts off with an unofficial ‘internship’ that lets you familiarise yourself with the inner workings of Sanlam by getting to know its products and systems.
Once you have a good grasp of this, you will be exposed to more technical positions. We will help you develop your analytical abilities in order to further develop your actuarial skills.
- South African citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science.
- Must qualify for exemptions of at least six (6) Actuarial examinations by the time you graduate.
- Strong computer skills
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills are non-negotiable
- Strong analytical ability and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Team player
- Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom