SANTACO KZN Training Academy invites applicants from South Africa unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: KwaZulu-Natal
Internship Closing Date: 20 May 2022
SANTACO KZN TRAINING ACADEMY INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2022/2023
Sky’s The Limit Training Academy invites applicants join the Internship Progamme for the period of twelve months (12 Months).
- Must be graduate in one or more of the specified fields listed below.
- Must be between the ages of 18-35 years old.
- Must have never served under any graduate internship programme before.
- Must be a graduate from any of the South African Universities or Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET).
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO GRADUATES OF THE FOLLOWING FIELDS OF STUDY:
- Marketing & Sales.
- Public Administration.
- Commerce (Accounting, Finance, Taxation & Auditing).
- Business Administration.
- Purchasing & Inventory Management.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED:
- Completed Z83 form.
- Comprehensive CV.
- Certified copies of your qualifications.
- Certified ID copy.
- Certified Driver’s License copy.
- Proof of residence.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE PLACED IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES:
• Halfway Mazda Port Shepstone – Port Shepstone
• Halfway Hyundai Port Shepstone – Port Shepstone
• Halfway Group – Scottburgh
• Halfway Group – Scottburgh
• Parkhill Panel Beaters – Parkhill Rynie
• Scottfin Insurance – Scottburgh
• Hino Shelly Beach – Shelly Beach
• Halfway Ford Waterfall – Hillcrest
• Toyota Ottery – Cape Town
• Ford Kuislriver – Cape Town
• C&5 Chartered Accountants – Pinetown
• Cwebezela Primary School – Umlazi
• Goldengo Investments – Pietermaritzburg
• GT Motors – Pietermaritzburg
• Sky’s The Limit Training Academy – Durban
DIRECTION TO THE CANDIDATES:
• Applications must be submitted on the amended Z83 form (effective 1 January 2021) and should be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID, proof of address, matric and driver’s licence.
• Applications that do not comply with the above instructions will be disqualified.
• Successful candidates will be required to submit original documents.
• No late, faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
• Due to the anticipated volume of application, communication will be limited to the successful candidates. If you have not been contacted within two months of the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
• The successful incumbents will be required to assume duty 1 July 2022 and will be paid a monthly stipend as outlined in the relevant prescripts.
• The successful candidates must be willing to relocate to the area where they will be placed.
How to apply
POST OR HAND DELIVER APPLICATIONS TO:
Sky’s The Limit Training Academy
138 Clark Road
ENQUIRIES: Miss N. Msomi
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom