Santam invites applicants from South African unemployed youth to apply for 12 months Learnership Programme 2023.
Learnership Location: Nationwide, South Africa
Learnership Closing Date: Not specified
The Santam Learnership Programme is an entry-level transformation initiative aimed at building a sustainable pipeline of talented people who will support business in meeting its objectives by addressing the present lack of skills within the financial services sector. A qualification, coupled with the FSCA regulatory exams RE5, will allow learners to apply for professional membership of the Insurance Institute of South Africa (IISA) in the designation category of IISA Member (MIISA).
At Santam it is our desire to have as many young unemployed individuals as possible take up this opportunity. This will present us with a valuable challenge of contributing to investing in our youth as the future of our economy and the country, in the best way we know how – Insurance Good and Proper. So please, spread the word, take up on this development opportunity and put Santam to the test!
Who cannot apply
People in possession of a post-matric qualification (e.g. Higher certificate, National Diploma, Degree, Honours etc.)
People studying towards any post-matric qualification
People with more than 1 year working experience
Who can apply
- ONLY applicants in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with:
- Minimum pass mark of 50% for English and a Second Language
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for Mathematics or minimum pass mark of 60% for Mathematics Literacy
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 – 28
- Applicants must not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Applicants must not have been on a Short -Term Insurance Learnership through INSETA
- Persons with a disability must produce a medical note confirming the nature of the disability
- Applicants must not have more than 1 year work experience
- MUST be able to start on 1 February 2023
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom