SAPPI invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme for 2021.
Apprenticeship Application deadline is 03 January 2021
Apprenticeship Location: Stanger Mill, KwaDukuza
Sappi Stanger Mill is offering an opportunity in Engineering, through its Apprenticeship training program. Dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical ability wishing to qualify as an Artisan are invited to apply for an apprenticeship in the following trade:
Opportunities are available in the following trades:
This role reports in to the: Learning Manager
The Training opportunity is temporary in nature and will include the following:
- All relevant training required to qualify as an artisan through a SETA approved training facility.
- Workplace experiential training at the Sappi Stanger Mill.
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an artisan.
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per the Sappi remuneration policy.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate AND Minimum N2 Engineering Certificate (4 subjects relevant to the trade you are applying for) OR NCV Level 4 relevant to the trade you are applying for.
- Must have an aptitude for hand skills.
- Literacy in English is essential.
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom