SAPPI invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Sappi invites Matriculants or current undergraduate students who are interested in the Sappi bursary scheme to apply for the following study fields:
- BEng/BSc – Mechanical Engineering
- BEng/BSc – Electrical Engineering
- BEng/BSc – Chemical Engineering
- BEng/BSc – Industrial Engineering
- BEng/BSc – Civil Engineering
- BEng/BSc – Mechatronics
- BSc – Forestry and Wood sciences
- National Diploma – Pulp and Paper
Who may apply
- South African citizens studying or intending to study full time at South African accredited universities.
- The bursary is for school leavers and current university students aged between 18 and 25 years.
What does the bursary cover?
- Sappi offers bursaries covering tuition, registration, books, residence and living allowances.
- The total value of the bursary depends on the household income situation of the bursar
Required minimum qualifications criteria
- Matric results: Mathematics 70% (no Maths Literacy), Physical Science 70%, English 60%.
- University results for current undergraduate students: Average of 70%.
How to apply
Please attach the following documentation:
- A copy of your matric certificate and any other academic qualifications you may have
- Proof of your registration or provisional registration at an academic institution
- A copy of your academic record to date
- A recent curriculum vitae (CV)
- A copy of your South African identity document
- Proof of income or an affidavit stating your total household income.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom