The South African Police Service (SAPS) hereby invites unemployed graduates to apply for internships programme for 2020/2021 financial year in Limpopo. This internships programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Internship Application Closing Date: 28 February 2020
Internship Location: Limpopo
The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Province where the post is advertised (proof of residential address to be attached)
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number) Intern categories with minimum requirements:
Intern categories with minimum requirements:
Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required (Statement of Results must be attached).
Student Intern: Practical experience required by the Tertiary Institution in order for learners to finalise their qualification (letter from the Institution must be attached).
NB: Stipend for each category will be determined by the Divisional Commissioner Human Resource Development: South African Police Service
Post : Intern (18 posts)
Section : HR Practitioner
Location : Limpopo:
Jane Furse SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 34/2020
Morebeng SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 35/2020
Maleboho SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 36/2020
Burgersfort SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 37/2020
Hlanganani SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 38/2020
Mecklenburg SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 39/2020
Groblersdal SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 40/2020
Rakgoadi SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 41/2020
Siloam SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 42/2020
Tshilwavhusiku SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 43/2020
Hoedspruit SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 44/2020
Gravelotte SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 45/2020
Modjadjiskloof SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 46/2020
Tolwe SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 47/2020
Rankin`s Pass SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 48/2020
Rust De Winter SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 49/2020
Dorset SAPS: Ref Number: LIM INT 50/2020
Giyani HRDC: Ref Number: LIM INT 51/2020
*Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration and Management / Business Administration / Office Administration / Office Management and Technology / Labour Relations, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post. Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
*Assist with: Maintaining effective strategic human resource management; Administer effective Personnel Management practices within the province; Implementation of Human Resource Utilization (HRU) programs and procedures; General office administration and duties.
- Only the official application form for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly indicated on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered *only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2020-02-28
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview.
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 2 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 month internship contract.
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
How to apply
Application can be posted or hand delivered to:
The Provincial Commissioner:
Human Resource Development (Attention WO Seroma GC)
SA Police Service
Private Bag x9428
81 Biccard Street ( Office 15)
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za