Last updated on February 17th, 2020 at 07:34 am
The South African Police Service (SAPS) hereby invites unemployed graduates to apply for internships programme for 2020/2021 financial year in North West. This internships programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Internship Application Closing Date: 28 February 2020
Internship Location: North West
The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant to the field of the post
- Proof of residential address to be attached
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number) Intern categories with minimum requirements:
Intern categories with minimum requirements:
Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required (Statement of Results must be attached).
Student Intern: Practical experience required by the Tertiary Institution in order for learners to finalise their qualification (letter from the Institution must be attached).
NB: Stipend for each category will be determined by the Divisional Commissioner Human Resource Development: South African Police Service
Post : Administrative Intern (10 Posts)
Section : Supply Chain Management
Brits (1 Post) Ref Number: NW INT 01/2020
Mahikeng (1 Post) Ref Number: NW INT 02/2020
Rustenburg (1 Post) Ref Number: NW INT 03/2020
Klerksdorp (1 Post) Ref Number: NW INT 04/2020
Potchefstroom (1 Post) Ref Number: NW INT 05/2020
Lichtenburg (1 Post) Ref Number: NW INT 06/2020
Zeerust (1 Post) Ref Number: NW INT 07/2020
Vryburg (1 Post) Ref Number: NW INT 08/2020 Wolmaransstad (1 Post) Ref Number: NW INT 09/2020
Pudimoe (1 Post) Ref Number: NW INT 10/2020
*Be in possession of an applicable three (3) year National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Transport Management, recorded on the National Learner Record Database (NLRD) on at least a NQF 6 or higher level or relevant qualification in the field of the post.
* Assist with: Procurement and Acquisition of goods and Services within Supply Chain Management; Administer effective and efficient of all Movable Government Property; Administer effective coordination and maintenance of vehicle fleet management within the Component; Administer and control distribution and utilization of physical resources.
How to apply
Applications Can Be Couriered to: Attention: Lt Col DCCronje: PC HRD (Between Pep Stores and Absa ATM)Room 14, 1stFloor Wilmur Building 147Walter Sisulu Street (Between Pep Stores and Absa ATM)Potchefstroom 2531
PC HRDAuto Ave c/o Embert Str nextto Labour Office’sPotchefstroom
Hand Delivered to: Potchefstroom
PC HRD Room 14, 1stFloor Wilmur Building (Between Pep Stores and Absa ATM)147Walter Sisulu Street Potchefstroom
PC HRD: Auto Avec/o Embert Str next to Labour Office’s Potchefstroom
Hand Delivered To: Mahikeng SAPS
Att: AC LM Otukile: TTA Vryburg Road Office no 13018397 42307P\
Att: Capt.FJS Cronje: Cuckoo Street no. 2 Khotso House 1st Floor Irene Park Room 46018464 5515
SAPS Att: Capt.MM Masisi: 94 Beyers Naude Room 3 Caravan 014590 4407
Att: PPO MB Mapheto: Court Street no. 3Room 102 first floor 012381 6060
Att: Capt.EM Van Rooyen: Landros Maartens Avenue 24 Room 110018632 8208
Huhudi SAPS (Vryburg Cluster)AC A Venter Room no 2018928 3300
Enquiries Can Be Directed To:Lt Col Dc Cronje 018-299 77
- Only the official application form for the internship programme (available on DPSA website and at SAPS Official website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly indicated on the application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an application’s ID, Senior Certificates and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months, and not a statement of result
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be subjected to fingerprint screening and reference checking.
- Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2020-02-28
- If an applicant is short-listed, it can be expected of him/her to undergo a personal interview. Shortlisted applicants may be subjected to a security clearance.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful interns only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- A stipend will be paid according to proof of relevant qualification.
- Internship program in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee of automatic absorption for permanent appointment. Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 months internship contract
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za