Sol Plaatjie Local Municipality invites applicants to apply for x5 Financial Management Internship Programme for financial year 2019 in Northern Cape . The duration of this Internships Programme is 24 months. Successful candidates will receieve a stipend ranging from R100 000 – R150 000 per annum during their placement.
Internship Application Closing Date : 25 April 2019 @ 16:00.
Internship Provider : Sol Plaatjie Local Municipality
Internship Location : Northern Cape
Field of Studie
- Financial Management x5 Interns
- B Com degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Computer literate (MS Excel)
- Knowledge of the Municipal Finance Management Act, 56 of 2003 (MFMP) will be an added advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
How to apply
Forward the application form, CV and diplomas/certificates to fax: 086 650 0314 or e-mail: [email protected] or drop off in the application box on the 3rd Floor, New Civic Building, for attention: Mrs Christine Gouws.
Enquiries: Mrs Christine Gouws at (053) 830-6705.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za