South African Forestry Company (SAFCOL) invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2023 / 2024
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 06 November 2023
Apprenticeship Location: Timbadola near Louise Trichardt (Makhado), Limpopo
Opportunity: Apprenticeship program in various artisan trades (Fitter & Turner, Millwright, Electrical, Diesel Mechanic, Boiler Making).
Duration: Three years, including practical training at Timbadola near Louise Trichardt (Makhado).
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Must be an unemployed youth between 18 to 35 years old.
- It is recommended to have passed/completed grade 12, but it’s not a prerequisite.
- Must have a minimum of N2 or Level 3 Technical Vocational, Education & Training (TVET) certificate with the relevant trade theory.
How to Apply:
- Prepare the following certified document copies:
- Matric Certificate/ statement of results/ High school results
- Identity document
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application letter
- Submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries, you can contact Thina Ndou at 013 754 2900 / 2700 or 083 675 1086.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is 06 November 2023.
Note: By submitting your CV to SAFCOL, you allow them to circulate your information to the interview panel for this specific vacancy. Your information will not be used for other purposes and will be disregarded after an offer has been made. If you don’t receive a response within 30 days after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
If you or someone you know meets these requirements and is interested in pursuing a career as an artisan, be sure to apply before the deadline and follow the application instructions provided.