Standard Bank invites South African student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 / 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Standard Bank is inviting students to apply for bursary funding, for the 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, within these fields:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer and Data Science
- Information Technology
The bursary will provide full cover for the following expenses: full tuition fees, textbooks, laptop, accommodation, medical aid and a living allowance, as well as mentoring and psychological support.
Candidates who pass the first stage of the application process will be invited to partake in a formal assessment process, which includes, but is not limited to: psychometric evaluation and an interview.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or registered to study towards a qualification within one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or registered to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution within South Africa
- You must be entering your 1st, 2nd, 3rd or final year of undergraduate studies OR entering your postgraduate studies up to Master’s level
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in the most recent exams (June exams)
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must meet the admission requirements of your university (if applying for postgraduate funding)
- You must be in financial need
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Standard Bank Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of parents or guardians household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of pension or grant if applicable)
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom