Total South Africa: Bursaries 2017 / 2018
Total South Africa is offering Bursaries programme for the most deserving students those who need financial assistance. They offer bursaries to learners who require financial assistance for full time tuition at an FET college or any University in order for them to achieve a formal qualification.
The aim of this bursary programme is to enhance youth development and employability, create a pool of talent to feed into the Young Talent Graduate programme and to create a skills pool for scares and critical skills required by the company.
Bursary Application deadline is 30 November 2016
Bursary Provider: Total South Africa
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies:
- Engineering (Mechanical. Industrial and Civil)
- Finance (Accounting or Tax)
- Environmental Studies
- Human Resources
- Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Law and Corporate Governance
- Health and Safety
- Tuition fees
- Books and stationery
Who can apply?
- Priority consideration for bursaries is given to previously disadvantaged South Africa students who have successfully completed their Grade 12 with a university exemption.
- Bursaries are also provided to students in their third year studies provided they have achieved an average of 65% or greater for years 1 and 2 and require funding to continue their studies.
- To be eligible learners should not be receiving any financial assistance from another institution or company.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 23.
How to Apply
Completed application form can be send to [email protected] ( Write Bursary on the Subject Line)
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za