Toyota invites graduates to apply for Internships Programme for academic year 2019/2020 in Durban and Johannesburg. The duration of this Internship Programme is 2 years. The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
Internship Application Closing Date: 12 July 2019
Internship Location: Durban and Johannesburg
Internship Provider: Toyota
Field of Studies
Applicants must be on the possession of National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in the following:
- Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Industrial Engineering
- Human resources
- Information technology, Computer Science, Information systems
- Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing
- Operations Management
How do we support you?
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits , Relocation, Competitive salary packages, subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed a qualification in one of the following qualifications and disciplines.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za